Mom and Stace

Mom and Stace
The greatest wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend alive!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Yay!

I just got a text from Dad, I'm guessing he sent to each of us kids...
"Good news, Pam is going in for surgery now. This may be our miracle. I will call each of you. This is a good thing."
I called him the second I got it, and there was a lot going on so I couldn't get a lot of info...the doctor was prepping Dad for what is going on and Mom was trying to get situated, so I told him to just call back as soon as he can with more details...
This is what I understood from our call - Mom is going into surgery - it should take about an hour and a half. They are going to reroute part of her intestines. It seems like the j-tube was clogging everything up in her intestines. Dad acutally got to see the scan pics and he said that her intestines looked really blown up. He said there are lots of lesions around the site and it was keeping the j-tube from doing it's job. I'm sure he'll explain later when he gets the chance. He can explain it first hand and it will probably make more sense...This could be our turning point! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the news. We pray that this surgery will provide her with the relief that she needs so badly. We look forward to the report later today........hugs & hang in there, the light is shining!!!

    Hugs, Bob & Kitty

    ReplyDelete