Mom and Stace

Mom and Stace
The greatest wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend alive!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I got a call from the hospital this morning informing me that Pam had gotten up during the night to go the the bathroom and had fallen. Fortunately, she received no serious injuries from her fall. Plans for today was for her to have an MRCP (MRI) to see what was causing the liver duct blockage but when I arrived, plans had changed. The team of doctors had decided to withdraw some of the fluid from her intestines and do a pathology report on it. If the report comes back in Pam's favor, they will then do the MRI. So, we probably won't get results until tomorrow. One other thing that has happened is that after further study of her CT scan yesterday they have determined that she has a blood clot in one of her lungs. What next?

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad she was in the hospital for them to catch the clot. But I'm with you - what's next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. We're pulling for you and Pam.

    Jeff and Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reggie, you are stalwart. You definitely "have Pam's back". Both of you are the "troopers" through all this. We are with you.......praying for good news. Loe to you both, Bob & Kitty Henson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you what's next. Next, she's finally going to start getting better. I won't take no for an answer!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry things are the way they are, your family is still in our prayers. If we can do anything please let us know. Michael & Wendy Carter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry! I can only imagine how tiring and frustrating this whole process has been for all of you! We're keeping you in our prayers! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete