Mom and Stace

Mom and Stace
The greatest wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend alive!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Petition for Prayers!

Hey everybody.  Please excuse the briefness of this post.  Mom told Dad today that she wants to go home, and I don't mean Leland.  She's tired, she misses Ryan, and she's needed elsewhere.  Dad just told me he thinks she may have a couple of days.  We need you all now more than we ever have before.  Please continue to pray fervently and continuously for our family throughout the days and weeks to come.

9 comments:

  1. All of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Kyle and Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words to say.......only prayers for your peace & comfort.
    Hugs & love, Bob & Kitty Henson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue and I are thinking of you and Pam and all your children. Hang in there. there are thousands of people praying for you.

    Jeff and Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sad to hear this... you are all in our prayers. I can't even count the number of times you all go through my mind each day. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are going out in our home for you and your sweet family.
    Hugs~
    Stephanie Trent

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are praying for ya'll. We love ya'll let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all praying for your family. My heart is broken, but I know that the Lord has a plan for her and for you all.

    Love to you all,

    The Boyer's and Sanders Family

    ReplyDelete