Mom and Stace

Mom and Stace
The greatest wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend alive!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pam didn't go home today. They are keeping her again tonight for observation and CT scans in the morning. She was quite lucid today and its the best I've seen her in a week. She still has a lot of pain, particularly at the feed tube site but the nausea and anxiety are not quite as bad. We took a short walk down the hallway this afternoon and a little later I took her on a wheel chair ride outside to get some air. It was a short one but it was a postive thing. I am cautiously optimistic that she may be coming around. Still, she is not a happy camper.

3 comments:

  1. We, too, are optimist to hear any encouraging news. Please give my love to the dearest of friends!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I hate when I write in the morning and don't proof read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good news. We're glad you're posting so we don't have to bother you with phone calls.

    Love

    Jeff and Sue

    ReplyDelete