Mom and Stace

Mom and Stace
The greatest wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend alive!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another trip to the hospital

Just a quick note...  Mom's J-tube clogged tonight.  Dad called Dr. V and was hoping he would admit her at UNC and do a thorough check up, but after waiting 2 hours for him to call Dad back (he was in surgery), Dr. V said he could bring her up to Chapel Hill, but he couldn't promise she would be admitted, or he could just take her to New Hanover.  Dad called Dr. Alatar and she helped him get her admitted at New Hanover.  So far, they've given her pain meds, something for anxiety, and they're doing some blood work.  They're going to keep her over night, but I don't really know anything more than that.  We'll keep you posted...

Oh yeah, just a side note...  Dad's birthday is tomorrow!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. i'm here for ya'll! and a Happy Birthday to Pres. Brew! -Holly Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how my normal day goes: Do a chore, check for news on Pam, do another chore, check on Pam, etc., etc....... What would I do with out your updates??!! I know they have got to be a pain to write, but I am so grateful for them. I'll be watching for the news from the hospital. Please give Pam a hug from me!!
    Love,
    Julie
    PS Reggie - Wishes for a good birthday from me and Cy!

    ReplyDelete